Auto Insurance that meets your needs & budget
Find the right auto insurance to meet your needs. You can get the auto coverage you need to feel safe, stay legal, and all within your budget. Auto Insurance Specialist understands your situation: accidents, lapse in coverage, traffic violations: no problem.
We can help drivers with:
Auto insurance offers a variety of options
- Comprehensive and Collision
- Property Damage Liability
- Medical Payments / Personal Injury Protection
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collisions with other vehicles or objects
- Tow Truck (Roadside Assistance)
- Auto Loan and Lease Protection
- Repair or Replacement Collision Coverage
South Carolina Minimum Automobile Insurance
Accidents can have devastating effects, both physically and financially. South Carolina state laws requires minimum levels of coverage to ensure that medical and repair bills don’t bankrupt accident victims.
If you are found to be at fault for an accident, your insurance company will pay at least what’s shown below.
SC Basic Car Insurance Requirements
Basic coverage is often referred to as 25/50/25 coverage with 25/50 UM limits.
- $25,000 bodily injury per person
- $50,000 bodily injury per accident
- $25,000 property damage per accident
- Underinsured motorist coverage is not required.