Motorcycle Insurance to protect your ride
Motorcycle Insurance that fits your needs and your budget. It’s about the thrill of the ride: the open air and the sound of the road. Get the right affordable insurance coverage you need to feel safe and stay legal.
We are specialists in motorcycle coverage and have experience navigating the complicated insurance laws in South Carolina. We understands your situation: accidents, lapse in coverage, no problem.
Our agents can help you find the insurance with:
- Liability Insurance and Full-Coverage
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Lapse in Coverage Assistance
- Traffic Violations
- SR-22 Insurance
South Carolina Minimum Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
Motorcycle coverage varies between states, but the general concept is the same: protect you and others on the road from devastating medical and repair bills. Premiums depend on a number of factors, but our service doesn’t. We help you find the best rates on the coverage you need.
SC Basic Motorcycle Coverage Requirements
Basic coverage is often referred to as 25/50/25 coverage
- Minimum coverage as low as $400/yr
- Liability available as low as $100/yr
- Uninsured Motorist: $25,000/$50,000/$25,000
You may qualify for a number of discounts including
- Insuring more than one motorcycle
- Mature riders
- Credit for qualified safety courses
- Discounts for living in a certain locations
- Motorcycle organization & association discounts
- Multi-policies with certain insurance companies